Monday, August 28, 2017

The craving

Yes I am craving for more. The same cycle spins over and over every time I intently put down my firewall. I know how it will end, I know the where the route will take us, I know how this path will match us again in the classic battle of insanity control - and yet aftermath I will lock you up again in that isolation prison. The question is, will I win this round...

I just feel this time It won't be that easy. It is like considering to do All-in when you have a Full House in your deck, but the other player signals an impossible up-cards in his hand ready to wreck. Come Lestat, just fold up your card.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put down ur firewall. Set him free for a while then decide who wins, u or 'him'. Will life be easier if u lock him inside?

Anonymous said...

If I risk it all, could you break my fall?
Cause the writing's on the wall...

Anonymous said...

If u risk it all, are u gonna really literally "fall"? Maybe it's just such a word u used to avoid u from getting free? To say what's on ur mind, do what u want. Do all according tk ur will ;)