Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lost in the Universe

I was exhausted, literally. Decided to take one day leave. Could not effectively doing my task so I decided to read. Unfortunately the book I choose is Theory of Everything by Stephen Hawking. So there, I lost again in the beauty of quantum physic, singularity, time and space, and origin of the Universe.

Lestat love sciences, he absorb the material clearly unmatched by any non physic professor. So 4 hours we construct again our understanding of the origin of the universe. How we are nothing more than serendipity that God creates, that Earth is the lucky planet, that Human with their intelligence is trying to push the limit to understand how he created this Universe. I wonder, is there any one in this planet understand that book more than Lestat do. I hope that we are not alone..

No comments: