Saturday, March 14, 2009

Genius Lestat - How can't I not recognize it

Reading the Theory of everything ignite another thinking. How well I could absorb the material by Stephen Hawking while any body else could not even get a glimpse of it make me think again about what should I have achieved if I could use Lestat's potential maximally.

The Friedmann unlimited universe model that was very famous after breaking Einstein theory of steady Universe, to say that:
"If there is a way to go to one direction across the universe then we will arrive in the same spot from other direction", was my theory when I was teenager studying about universe. And in that time those theory is not even famous yet. May be I would have been a great scientist then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

maybe simple things are meant only for simple minds.